Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Sweet Kinders!!

Yesterday, Madden and I went into school to see my sweet babies!! They are so big! I cannot believe how much they have grown in the (AH) 10 weeks I have been out! They all gave me big hugs and told me how excited they were to go to 1st grade... Gosh! I cannot believe that it is that time. My year started out pretty rough. It was so hard to be a first year, pregnant, KINDERGARTEN teacher. I capitalize kindergarten because a lot of my kinder-parents were sending their first or only baby to school. But, I stuck it out and made some new friends (not with my kinders... their parents)! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not sure who started this idea ...
                                                  Source: bjanebrewing.com via Chelsey on Pinterest

...but I am doing it for my Kinders. 
I bought squiggly straws at Wal-Mart in packs of 6 for wait for it.... 97 CENTS! Then I bought Kool-Aid Lemonade for 20 cents a pack. Add it all up and I got my 22 kinders cute little summer gifts for $8.40. Plus I have two sweet straws leftover for myself hehehehe
I'm waiting for Faithe to get home from work to help me put them all together and then I will post a picture of how super they turn out! :)


4 comments:

  1. I saw that cute idea too!!! I bet the kids will love it! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they love to play with food, so what better gift than a fun straw to play with their drinks :)

      Delete

Thanks for the love♥