Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Reading this Summer...

I'm linking up with Jodi from The Clutter Free Classroom to share my summer reading list. You should, too! She is giving away a $15.00 Amazon gift card and a copy of Ron Clark's book! 


This summer I will be spending some time, if I have any :), reading the Daily 5 with Tammy from Live, Love, Laugh Everyday in Kindergarten! I cannot wait for the book study with so many fabulous bloggers!

I also plan on reading The CAFE Book by Gail Boushey and Joan Moser. 

I am determined to become a better reading teacher this year. Especially since we are implementing a more balanced literacy approach in our classrooms. I am very excited about this!! :)

Then I plan to read Literacy Work Stations: Making Centers Work by Debbie Diller.
Literacy Work Stations: Making Centers Work
 I love our Independent Work Time (literacy centers) and so do my Kinders. It is probably their favorite part of the day apart from recess. Sometimes my Kinders get a little lazy and try to rush through their centers to finish first. Sigh. That is something I want to steer clear of this coming year!

I also plan to catch up on my amateur sleuthing girly mystery series... I started reading them when I was on "house arrest" while pregnant. Of course, once Madden was born, I had NO time to read! I cannot wait to get back into these books. It only takes me about two days to finish one because they are soooo addicting!

Flower Shop Mysteries by Kate Collins

   


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥