Monday, May 28, 2012

Hot, Hot, Hot...

is the weather outside, the sunburn on my back, and my new Under the Sea unit!

 I am so excited about this unit, because I looove the ocean! I have been on the lookout for some awesome clipart and I finally found all I wanted from Digi Web Studio. They have a ton of my favorite artists and they are so cheap--- $1.00 clipart! Ah! You know teachers love that :)

Inside this unit, you will find center activities for patterns, number order, number i.d., ten frames, tally marks, graphing and surveying. This was my favorite unit to make so I hope you will all head over to my TPT store and grab it up! And in the meantime, I have a freebie for all of you. If you download, leave some love :)


Enjoy the weather friends!!

1 comment:

  1. I love Digi Web Studio! Fits perfect into my teacher budget! :)

    Thanks for the freebie! I always do an ocean unit at the beginning of the year since it's fresh in my kiddo's minds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥