Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Carson-Dellosa

I kept getting these nagging e-mails from Carson-Dellosa to my teacher address and I kept deleting them before reading. Well, at 2 AM, when I was up feeding little man, I read one! Thank goodness I did, because they are having a sale for up to 85% off a ton of stuff until May 31st. You all need to head over there and snatch up some goodies before the sale is over.
Check out my loot... All for only 26 smackaroos!!

Calendar numbers for my new Ocean themed classroom! 62 cents :)


 Panda and Star with Rainbow notepads.... 87 cents each!
Traditional Manuscript Name Plates... $1.25 for 36!

Fishy Name Plates... Also $1.25 for 36!

Venn Diagram Chart (so I don't have to keep making them on chart paper!)... $1.25!

Phonemic Awareness and Phonics Workbook... $1.95
 

Things That Go Together-- Classifying Board Game... $2.50
I love these games... I just hate to spend so much money on them! 
Comprehension Cubes for Informational Text (which we are all about these days!)... $6.99


Whew! I can't wait to get all my goodies! I don't know about anyone else, but setting up my classroom is one of the most fun things about teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥