Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Math Journal Prompts... Part 2!

So I finally finished my Common Core Math Journal Prompts (Part 2). I really wanted to make a whole set on the geometry section of the Kindergarten Common Core, but it just wasn't enough to fill a whole packet. A lot of the geometry standards as students to describe, identify and model. Those are some tough verbs to stick in some math journal prompts. Regardless, I did the best I could! I'm excited to use these with my Kinders, I hope you are, too! Sooooo.... Head on over to my TPT store or my TN store to get it!
I have a freebie from the unit for all of you to try out with your Kinders... Maybe even your 1st graders! :)

Preview                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥