Thursday, May 10, 2012

Word Family Sorting

Sorting word families is an easy way to teach Common Core's Phonological Awareness Standard (RF.K.2) --add or substitute individual sounds in simple, one-syllable words to make new words. Plus, word families are so fun! Who doesn't love a little bit of rhyming?! I got some really cute clipart from MissTiina.com (and you should definitely head over there and check out her stuff)! Anyway, I made a fun word sorting activity for my Kinders!
You can grab it at my TPT store or my TN store for just $1.50! It comes with an extra set of everything so you can make your own sorting activity with your choice of word families!

Don't forget to enter the Teachers Notebook Sweepstakes by clicking on the button to your left! And tomorrow is the last day of my TN sale, so head over there and pick up some goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥