Friday, June 1, 2012

Favorite Things

I'm linking up with Kelley at Teacher Idea Factory to share my favorite resources!


1.  Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens. OH MY GOSH. These are the best pens/markers around. They are so smooth and don't leak through paper. I feel like they even help me write prettier :)

 
2.  My AverKey. And for those of you who don't know what that is.... It is an awesome little box that hooks your computer to your T.V. We don't have a Smartboard :( so this is the next best thing in my classroom. I can play movies, show PowerPoints, browse the web, etc. and it all shows on my T.V. for my Kinders.

 
3. DiscoveryEd! I absolutely love DiscoveryEd. They offer great lesson plans and educational movies that support so many parts of my curriculum. 

4. Pandora. You might be thinking WHHAT?! But I use the classical station on my Pandora when my kiddies are writing! At Christmas time, I put on Kids Bop Holiday during Math Centers, and the kids loved it! The Chipmunks get a little annoying after awhile, but my kids are happy :)

5. File Folders. I am a freak for organization and I file everything by category. I go through file folders like it's my job!







Click the "linky" image above to share your favorite resources!


After reorganizing my messy hard drive, I have a fantastic Friday Freebie for you :)
round it up                                                                                                   

Eassh.. I love these :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥