Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Spin to Win! and a Falling Prices Linky!

I'm at home with my little man today... On top of an allergic reaction to something at the Pumpkin Farm, he has a sinus infection. YUCK! So we are in bed watching Mickey Mouse and Frozen YouTube videos :) I have some time to work while we are relaxing, and I have a freebie for you!
My kids love this game, especially when we play with a partner. It's a fun way to practice adding tens and ones to 100. Can't miss any chance to practice addition and place value :)

You can get your copy at my Facebook page! Click the image below to get it yours! 

So, I found this great Linky that everyone should join. It's from Laura at A Grace-Filled Classroom.


TODAY ONLY! You can now get my Henry and Mudge and the Best Day of All Pack for $2!! Click the image below to check it out. 

Henry and Mudge and the Best Day of All {Comprehension and

TODAY ONLY! You can also get Bats, Owls and Cats Nonfiction Unit for $2!! Click the image below to check it out!

Cats, Owls, and Bats {Nonfiction Goodies}

You can link up, too by clicking the "Fall"ing Prices Pic above :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥