Saturday, October 25, 2014

Last Chance Sale!!

Yikes, I need to catch up on my blogging! I have two projects I am working on and they have honestly taken up all my spare time! I can't wait to share them with you. But to hold you over until my next post (which includes an awesome app I have been using), I am having a 10% off sale through Sunday.

It's your last chance before Halloween to grab my Halloween goodies on SALE! Click any of the images below to check them out :)

Cats, Owls, and Bats {Nonfiction Goodies}

Discovering Pumpkins with QR Codes {Pumpkin Facts}



But it's also a great time to grab my Fall Math and Literacy Bundle (or get them separate) that can be used through Thanksgiving!

Fall Literacy and Math Center Super Bundle!

Fall Math Centers {2nd Grade Common Core Aligned}

Fall Literacy Centers

You can also get my Bat Vocab Flip-Book Freebie, in case you missed it!

Bat Vocab Flip-Book {A Freebie}

I will be back soon! I promise!
(: Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥