Friday, October 3, 2014

Five for Friday


I'm excited to link up with Kacey again at Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday!



We finally got our class set of iPads this week and I am overly excited about using them. Check out the kids using Number Pieces to practice place value. And, guess what... It's FREE! 

Sorry for the blurry hands, they are quick movers!

It's so much easier for them to understand when they can do it and see it! I love technology! 



I got a class set of Henry and Mudge and the Best Day of All (LOVE the series and the author) as part of a Donor's Choose grant. The kids have been so excited to open the book and start digging in, but I needed to add some challenge rigor to the story. I made a comprehension pack for them to use with the story and some word work centers for them, too! You can grab my Henry and Mudge pack, too, by clicking the image below!

Henry and Mudge and the Best Day of All {Comprehension and




I hit one of my goals for TPT this week and have just over 100 followers! I was so excited to see that! Now I am onto the next 100! But if you haven't... PLEASE enter the giveaway I am having to celebrate! Click the image below to jump down to the blog post! 

Photo: What an incredible milestone!! I can't believe it!

Check out what you can win!! Um... Tons of goodies!




Picking out Halloween costumes with this wild man...
Displaying photo.JPG
"It's going to pinch me!"


And last... A project I plan to take on this weekend!! I absolutely love Fall! I love the decorations even more and I am super excited to paint some pumpkins for our front porch. I will post a picture if they turn out :)

Add fun to your Halloween display this year without the fuss of real pumpkins with the Polka Dot Pumpkin; a stylish and festive pumpkin that's sure to last for years to come.
Courtesy of Grandinroad

Have a wonderful Friday everyone!! 

(: Chelsey

1 comment:

  1. We are loving our new iPad for our classroom! Will definitely try the Number Pieces App, thank you for sharing! And Congratulations on hitting 100 followers! That is very exciting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥