Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Seriously...


No, seriously. Let me show you what I found in my office. My husband... Grr. I admire his obsession with shoes, but this is my working space. He swears that he is going to be building a new shoe rack... Sure.

Yes, seriously... This is my pride and joy. My sweet baby, Madden. Isn't he the sweetest thing EVER. 

Now, onto my other babies! We started working on some pumpkin goodies today! I was super excited to pull out my Discovering Pumpkins Pack!
 Discovering Pumpkins with QR Codes {Pumpkin Facts}

But, I think my kids were twice as excited to scan. Look at them learning away! 
You can grab my Discovering Pumpkins Unit HERE.

After our math lesson, kids who were speedy with the On Your Own section pulled out their iPads and worked on Sushi Monster. This Scholastic app is awesome.(You can check it out here) The kids love it and it gets them cranking out some addends (and bless their hearts, they need the practice). 

I am in search of some new fall clothing! I love Jane.com. You can get the most fabulous pieces there for so cheap! Check out some of my finds!
Button Back Pocket Tunics – 9 colors!
Simply Sage Market 
www.simplysagemarket.com
BACK AGAIN! ADORABLE LACE TUNIC!
ARM SASS 
www.thedealcottage.com
DROOLING...
Ruffled Peacoat!
Fancy Frills Boutique 
facebook.com/fancyfrillsboutique

And my favorite one of all!
So Perla's  Open Striped Cardigan w Elbow Patch
So Perla 
www.facebook.com/soperla



:) Chelsey

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater!!! I am in search of the perfect long cardigan for this winter, as well as some tall boots! I have ideas of what I'd like to wear, but never know if I can pull it off! You may inspire me to go try!!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never find perfect sweaters in stores. The best ones are online and in boutiques! You never know until you try :)

      Delete

Thanks for the love♥