Wednesday, October 22, 2014

BATS! (with a freebie)

I love this time of year! We get to do all my favorite subjects! I absolutely love teaching Bats. My kids are crazy about them! We started our KWL on Monday and my kids actually thought that Vampire Bats were really bats that bit people and turned them into Vampires... Who am I kidding? I still believe this ;) Sorry the picture is a bit "shiny." The lighting in my room is awful. 

Then we worked on our Bat vocabulary flip-books. I made most of my sweeties right out the vocab words, and a few had theirs already printed.
Not all my kiddos added illustrations to theirs, but if they finished before we went onto the next word, I let them :)

You can grab a copy of this Freebie Flip-Book in my TPT store now by clicking the flip-book above.

This is a great addition to my Cats, Owls, and Bats Non-Fiction Supplemental Pack that we are using this week and next week. Right now, you can get this pack on discount for $2.50! 
That's all for now folks! 
:) Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥