Friday, October 10, 2014

Five for Friday


Hey all! I'm linking up with Kacey at DoodleBugs Teaching for her Five for Friday! You can link up to by clicking the link below!




BOOKS GALORE!  I got a package this week of my new Scholastic books! I got all these books for $11 because I used my 25 coupons I have been hoarding since Back to School ordering. I love Scholastic!

We have been studying pumpkins this week and after finishing up our QR code hunt, we made and labeled some Jack-O-Lanterns! Aren't they so adorable?! You can grab my labels to make your own pumpkins HERE.

We went to the pumpkin farm this week! I was so excited to take Madden. He has only been when he was a little tiny seed in my belly. He was crazy about the pumpkins and the animals. The goats were just chatting him up crazy. He said... "Mama! They mad at me!" And I said, like a dummy, "Why are they mad at you?" "They maaaad at me, Mama" He is just too cute. Then there is my husband... Who is cute, too :)

My most wonderful husband agreed to pay my Photoshop subscription! I was beyond excited and went tutorial crazy trying to figure everything out. It had been quite some time since I used it. You can grab my new background papers now in my store!! 

Polka Dot Shades of Blue Backgrounds {Commercial or Personal Use}

Glitter Chevron Background Set {Personal or Commercial Use}


Totally unrelated to teaching... But, it does have to do with school ;) We are USC fans in my house. We had this beautiful wreath made by a friend. She did such a great job for us! I had to show it off! You can check out her other work on Instagram @_fruitofherhands_


Have a great weekend!! 


2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Scholastic!! They are so good to teachers with coupons and free books!! I have so many books from Scholastic in my classroom!!

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! They are wonderful! I have a hard time putting my new books in the classroom library :)

      Delete

Thanks for the love♥