Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Recording Sheet and Freebie!

I have been so busy interviewing nannies :( :( :( and working on my classroom, I haven't had the chance to breathe. Let alone blog. Yikes! I am so excited, because Faithe helped me paint an accent wall in my classroom this beautiful blue! It looks awesome! Once the paint was dry, I went back and used a circle painter to create bubbles, for an "under the sea" look. I will post pictures once it is all finished.
I was so excited two weeks ago when I found out that I only had 16 kiddos. That was short lived. I now have 20! I'm just glad it's an even number, for now anyway.

If you downloaded my Surfer freebie last week, you may have noticed that it didn't have a recording sheet. Silly me! So here you go.
Recording Sheet                                                                                                   

And because I have the beach on my mind, I have another little freebie for you! A syllable sort! The recording sheet is at the very end for your Kinders.
Syllable Sort                                                                                                   


Now I know that patterns aren't part of the new Common Core, but I love this adorable idea I found on Pinterest! Not sure where to credit it to, but it links up to Pleasantdale Elementary School in New Jersey. Hm..
cute zebra for teaching patterns

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥