Sunday, July 1, 2012

A hodgepodge of things..

This is going to jump around from topic to topic- partly because of my ADD and partly because I need to get it all out :)

I love to shop at consignment and thrift stores. You just never know what interesting things you might come across. So yesterday, my mom and I went to this community thrift store in Harrisburg, PA (near where my mom lives). I love to goof off and have a good time trying on silly "old" lady clothes. I just happened across this FANTASTIC 80's number :)

My mom thinks it's hilarious that I would buy something like this, but I mean $2.99?! How can I pass it up!! I can't wait to wear it:)

I've been making my classroom/carpet rules posters through VistaPrint. I get so frustrated using their design shops because my images are always too big and then I have to remake them 20x to get it right. I'm about to just take it to Office Max or Staples. Ugh. I need help!! :(

Is it mean to call my kids whales? It's either that or walruses, which is probably worse.

Now.. If you are looking for awesome free printables, you MUST check out this sight.
 Anything but Perfect has tons of awesome and FREE printables for just about every occassion.
Sitting on books
Gator 
Those are just some samples of her super cute goodies!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the site about the toppers-she has beautiful things. I am doing an ocean theme too!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the skirt!! Thanks for telling us about Anything but Perfect. Those labels are adorable. I'm headed to check them out. :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥