Monday, August 13, 2012

Sale!!

Wow! I got some very interesting news today! We are no longer having IWT (Independent Work Time or Centers) anymore! We are focusing on reader's workshop, interactive read alouds, Words Their Way and RTI. I'm a bit disappointed, because I loved having so many fun centers for the kids.I am very anxious to see what the structure will be like.
On another note.. I totally missed the TPT sale because I have been so absorbed in my child and my classroom. And, because I missed it, I am throwing my own sale. Don't miss your chance to grab up some goodies before heading back to school! 


I hope you are all enjoying your last few days of Summer!! 

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! We are just implementing IWT! I wonder how it will work...

    =)

    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥