Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dreams of the Classroom..

It has been awhile since I blogged. Although only a week, it is a LONG time for me. My family is going through a crisis. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated. I have taken a moment for myself to do something that I love, blog, in hopes of finding a few moments of peace.

Are other teachers dreaming about their classrooms? Or am I just a wierdo? Yikes. I cannot stop thinking about the MILLION things I have planned for this upcoming year. I got a million goodies while yard saling with my mom last week (refer to my previous post for the marvelous dice I purchased for $2)!

I love reminding my Kinders of just how unique they are. It's interesting to see what my Kinders find so special about themselves. I found this fantastic unit by Reagan at Tunstall's Teaching Tidbits all about the book Elmer by David McKee. You definitely need to check it out!


Pinned Image
I mean.... How cute is this??

I will try to follow up soon with some *freebies* and perhaps some new units! I hope you are all enjoying your summer!!


5 comments:

  1. I hope everything is okay with your family. My thoughts & prayers are with you!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you're family is going through a crisis right now. I pray that things are better soon.

    I love dreaming about what I'm going to do in my classroom, too. Actually, I'm thinking about getting a sneak peek at my room this weekend. :)

    Blessings,
    Marlana
    Lil' Country Kindergarten
    Kindergarten Network

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsey,
    You and your family are in my prayers. I hope things work out. I love the idea of the torn paper creation to go along with Elmer. I'm going to share it with the teachers I'll be working with this year. I am now a follower. I hope you get a chance to visit back.
    Amy
    www.adventuresinteaching.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yard Saling sounds like so much fun! Make sure you take time to do many more little things like that during your family's crisis. All my best wishes to you and your family.
    On a happy note, I am passing along another award to YOU! Come on over to pick it up!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥