Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Math Journal Goodies for your Firsties!

YAY!
I'm done with my first grade math journal prompts. Phew!
 Inside, you will find 25 journal prompts aligned with 1st grade Common Core Standards:

Understand and apply properties of operations and the relationship between addition and subtraction.
Add and subtract within 20.
Work with addition and subtraction equations. 

Use place value understanding and properties of operations to add and subtract.


You will find this packet at my TPT store for $3.50!


Check out these sweet jumbo dice I got at a yard sale today for 2 smack-a-roos! My niece is demonstrating their important value :)



1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class
    I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥