Sunday, July 22, 2012

Award winners... and Awards :)

 Wow.. That's big :)

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to at least 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
So I have picked my award winners, drum roll please...







Congratulations bloggers :) I wish you much success with your blogging!! 

"Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of a true education.”
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Our school does character education, does yours? We focus on 9 different traits throughout the year and then each month, we award two students from each classroom who demonstrate the focus trait. Last year, we had these generic award sheets, printed on regular paper with nothing but a big star and a place to write the student's name. Sorry, but that is l---ame. So what is a crafty teacher to do but create her own :) And even if you don't do this as a school, it's an awesome way to promote great character in the classroom! 

Character Ed                                                                                                   

Today, I am going to pick out paint for my classroom! I am so excited and I cannot wait to show you all when it is finished! Happy Sunday-Funday:)


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the awards & thanks for the certificate freebies! I love them!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chelsey! I love your blog! I am your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my first award ever!! I have to say that I took a peep at your other blog -- what a sweet baby you have. I wish we had blogs when mine were babies -- but we didn't even have computers, then!! Enjoy these precious days -- my baby is 23 now and I still enjoy looking back at my journals, but a blog would have been so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥