Monday, July 2, 2012

The Versatile Blogger

I have to say a BIG thanks to Jessica at Glitzy in 1st Grade for giving me an awesome award!!!


 The rules for The Versatile Blogger: 
Thank the blogger who nominated you- THANK YOU JESSICA
Include a link to their site.
Include the award in your post.
Give 7 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 bloggers for the award.
(I will update with all of my bloggers this evening)
When nominating, include a link to each site.
Let other bloggers know they have been nominated!


Seven random facts about myself....

1. After a doctor told me that it would be very hard for me to get pregnant, the Lord blessed me with the biggest surprise sweetest little bundle of joy in the world! I wouldn't trade anything in the world for being a mommy. I never understood until I had Madden.
If you are curious... The spot on top of his head is his birthmark!

2. I love to dance. 
I dance while driving (don't tell). I dance in the shower. I dance while shopping. I think I even danced while I was in labor. My kinders get a real kick out if my moves :)

3. I am obsessed with BBQ sauce. I could eat BBQ chicken everyday if Faithe would, too. I especially love it on french fries, mmmm :)

4. I have strange fetish for Disney World. I wish I could live in the castle there. I actually made Faithe go there with my on vacation for my 22nd birthday (in December). He wasn't as excited as I was. Maybe because it was 19 degrees. Yes... 19.

 I should have been a princess!

5. I'm the youngest teacher at my school. One of our art teachers is the closest in age, only a couple months older. Pretty wild, huh! 

6. Might be TMI, but I love to shop for underwear. I probably have 100 pair. I don't know why, but I always ask for underwear for Christmas and I always buy them when I go out.

7. I actually like to make budgets and calculate where all my money is going. I think there is nothing better than finding an extra 100 dollars to put in my big little savings account.

Here are my "Versatile Bloggers"






Photobucket



Calling Plays in 2nd Grade











2nd Grade Pig Pen



Welcome to 2nd Grade Pad




Photobucket


PHEW! That took FOREVER.



5 comments:

  1. Chelsey,

    Thanks so much for the blog award! I appreciate you following me and I'm following you back. Congratulations on the beautiful son. I totally hear you on the Disney World obsession. My co-worker and I were there for a conference and out of 7 of us, we were the only ones who splurged to go there for the day before the conference. It is till magical no matter what age!! I think I have pics somewhere on my blog of it. :) You deserve an award for teaching K!! :)

    Laura
    www.mspretzel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real blessing indeed! Congratulations, he's adorable :) Thanks so much for thinking of me!
    ☼Libby
    First Grade Dual

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved learning more about you! Thank you for giving me The Lovely Blog Award. I am your newest follower.
    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥