Friday, July 20, 2012

A breath of fresh air...

I appreciate all of your kind words and prayers. Things seem to have settled down with my family and I feel relaxed and ready to conquer the world :) I am writing to all of you from the fabulous Outer Banks, North Carolina where I am lucky to vacation with some of the people who mean the most to me. Madden isn't quite the beach-goer I wish he was, but he has been a trooper.


In honor of my return to blog land, I'm having a sale in my TPT store. Head over and catch 15% off all my goodies!


 
While catching some rays and browsing Pinterest... I found this really awesome visual cue idea on Pinterest for those Kinders who need reminded again and again of the directions for projects. Courtesy of First Grade Blue Skies.

Pinned Image

Well, that is all I have for you now... I must get back to enjoying my vacation :) I have something great in store for you next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥