Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Writing Rewards

 Ya'll need to get to the Dollar Tree! I got some serious goodies there. I mean, who can pass up organization tubs for $1 each or mini-dry erase boards?  

So, I have seen this writing fairy idea MANY places so I'm not sure who the original creator is. Isn't that the downfall of the web? You don't really know where an idea started or who actually came up with something first. I have seen it all over Pinterest, in many different versions, so I wanted to make them, too

So... Grab yourself some cello goodie bags from the Dollar Tree with some sweet iridescent ribbon. Then load up on some goodies:
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=7ef2c91642&view=att&th=138b0822aca26d51&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_4pcasAOuRcDnAZl3mhOTX&sadet=1342991788760&sads=EIcgoJCj97g0u7EYTERNZPRiabI
Pencils, sharpeners, erasers, stickers, pencil grips, candy, whatever you want really.

Then print yourself some tags: 
Writing Fairy                                                                                                   

And.....
 The ticket to fantastic handwriting!! I hope, anyway.


I got my list of Kinders yesterday and I only have 16 kids! Wow! I'm so excited! That means more one on one time. I printed out my letters and got me envelopes all stuffed to send home to my kiddies! This year, I am sending home this cute little note for my Kinders...

 
I'm hoping that the whale tail is a dead giveaway :)

2 comments:

  1. The Dollar Tree is a teacher's dream! Your writing fairy bags are a cute idea!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cute idea with the goody bags! Dollar Tree = My Obsession :)

    And congrats for getting such a small group of students!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥