Monday, June 25, 2012

One Lovely Blog

I am so very excited to share that my blog was given the One Lovely Blog award by fantastic Vanessa at Kindergarten Schmindergarten
My First Award!
So now it is my turn to pass on the honor! Here are the rules:
1. Follow the person that gave you the award
2. Link back to the person that gave you the award
3. Pass the award on to 15  bloggers
I'm passing the award on to the following blogs...





 Elementary Matters

First Class Teacher


Jens Kinder Kids


Kindergarten Korner


Kindergarten Kel


Kindergarten Whale Tales




Krogers Kindergarten

Primarily Speaking

The First Grade Splash


The First Grade Jungle Room


Up Owl Night
 


 Transitional Kinder with Mrs.O
My Button

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for passing the honor on to me! It was my first award. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥