Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Number Writing Practice

Oh, it was so good to clean up my classroom and cleanse myself of all the junk :) Then I ended up getting some more junk from other Kinder teachers who were moving grades. My assistant and I got a great head start on all of the beginning of the year stuff, which will be fantastic once in-service comes and all we have to do is set up the room!!
I have so many things planned to make over the summer for my classroom. I am so excited about changing my theme to "under the sea!" There are SO many ideas!! Anyway, enough of my ramblings.... Kinder-numbers are scary looking at the beginning of the year and they need A LOT of practice, so I made a packet on what else... NUMBER WRITING! They are really fun. Each page has both numeral and number word tracing and writing practice, coloring the number word, and basic numeracy practice (drawing the correct number of items for each number).

Here is a sample page for you:
 Number One                                                                                                   

You can pick it up at my Teachers Pay Teacher's Store OR my Teachers Notebook Store!!



2 comments:

  1. What a cute packet! Even my firsties could use something like this because a lot of them come in still writing numbers backwards, so it would be a great review! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Numbers were scary even at the end of the year with some of my Kinders!

      Delete

Thanks for the love♥