Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Special Treats :)

I told you I would post about my Kool-Aid gifts and here it is....

Do you have a Cricut? I LOVE mine! It is way easier (and prettier) than using one of those Ellison cutters! So I used my Cricut to cut tags out of colored cardstock.
 And then I wrote on each tag, "Have a 'kool' summer!" <3 Miss West. I have some pretty messy handwriting, but our printer is all out of ink (go figure) and I was NOT going to Wal-Mart at 9 p.m.
Anyway... Faithe taped a Kool-Aid packet to each straw (hole punching a Kool-Aid packet=a mess)
and attached a tag with a little blue ribbon around the straw...
And we ended up with some SUPER cute (and cheap) summer gifts!! 

In return for all of his hard work, I made Faithe some lemonade :)
I can't wait to give these to my Kinders tomorrow! They are going to love them!!


1 comment:

Thanks for the love♥