Saturday, September 20, 2014

Weather Unit!

Oh Saturday, I love you. Seriously y'all. I am so exhausted! Last night, I drank an energy drink, which I now live on. I was up til 3:45 a.m! But, I did get my weather unit done!! I am so excited to share it with you! I have been looking for a just right weather unit for 2 years, and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. So, of course... I made it! It's on sale right now in my TPT store, too! It is 64 (61 if you don't count the cover and credits) pages of weathery goodness! 




I plan to give a copy away later this week, so if you aren't already, start following me now!



Here are some of my sweety big kids reading away last week! Those calendar numbers from my GIANT carpet work great for their just right spots. It gives them a little extra cushion :) 

Have a great Saturday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥