Monday, September 15, 2014

Alexander!

I hope you didn't have a horrible Monday! At least, it can't be as bad as Alexander's was!

We worked on Cause and Effect today and read the wonderful...



I mean, this kid is having a BAD day. My kids had never read this book before, BUT knew that there was a movie coming out about it! So I also got to teach about making connections! Score! I love how this book has some "unspoken" causes and effects throughout. The kids got to do a bit of inferring, so TRIPLE BONUS! You can grab your Cause and Effect Recording Sheet from me here.


I also opened a Facebook page for my blog. You can check it out and like it below:

It's new, so don't expect much yet!

I hope you are having a wonderful Monday! Make sure you enter the giveaway for my new Addends and Sums unit by Thursday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥