Thursday, September 25, 2014

New Halloween Unit!

Oh my goodness, I don't even know how I am still awake right now. I have been having trouble sleeping and so I have just been working on my store and making goodies for my classroom. If you follow my TPT store, you have probably noticed that I cranked out several new items and updated a few old ones. I am actually pretty proud of myself because I had a serious drrrrrag on my TPT game for awhile. If you haven't seen all my new items... Check them out here. Click Most Recent to sort my items and see the newest items over there. 
I am super excited about this baby! If you missed it, I posted a freebie from this unit a few days ago. You can go back and check it out here. I love nonfiction reading passages-- and so do kids. 

You can click the image below to preview the unit and grab yourself a copy. (Or wishlist it for later, because I feel a SALE coming on!)


I am trying to zonk out early and hope I can sleep until at least 6. Say a little prayer for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥