Sunday, September 21, 2014

Busy Beaver... And a Linky Party!

I have been so busy updating my old packets and bringing them into the new age! If you haven't been there yet, today is the last day for my TPT sale. Head over to grab your copy of some of my new stuff, and some of my old (but still wonderful)!

Like this baby- That was one of the first things I created, but just got a total face lift! 



Or this gem, that got a new cover (FINALLY!)




I also just opened a Facebook page- If you like it, you will probably get some freebies and exclusive offers in the future... Just saying!

And onto the Linky Party:

Since I am making old my "old" products new again.. I wanted to host a linky party for you to share some of your new (or old) products! I ask that you try to visit the links before you and check out what others are linking! Make sure that if you add your link, you back link to this page! Here you go :)



1 comment:

Thanks for the love♥