Sunday, November 16, 2014

Two Digit Addition

Phew, I am ready for bed! We went to Gaitlinburg, TN this weekend for a family getaway. It was beautiful. And cold. Very cold! Check out this view from my grandparent's home...


You can't get much better than that. It was so wonderful not to do ANY work for two days. 


I'm back at it now, working on finalizing my plans for this week and my three days next week. Not too shabby :) We are going to be working out our issues with double digit addition with regrouping. I found this poster on Pinterest that I am recreating for my kiddos:

2 digit addition anchor chart  Hello Literacy: Halls and Walls of Lake Myra {First Grade}

This video called "You Carry Over" by Songs That Teach


And this gem to really get my kiddos excited! Thanks to Stuckey in Second. You can get a copy from her TPT store by clicking the image below: 

FREE! Two Digit Addition & Subtraction Cards with QR Codes

We will get it sooner or later :) I also am working on some making words activities with my kiddos to help improve their spelling. I have a Thanksgiving Version with two different options that you can download from my TPT store that adds a little fun to you word work or morning work routine. Just click below :)

Making Words {for Thanksgiving} Freebie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥