Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Drawing Conclusions and Opinion Mentor Texts!

We are reading Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type this week. I love this series of  books.We are using it Click, Clack, Moo to teach Drawing Conclusions. I love teaching about drawing conclusions! I have these cards that I read to the kiddos and then they tell me what conclusion they came to. 


My favorite one is about mom with her wallet. My kids know me so well that as soon as I said wallet, their little hands shot up and they just knew mom was GOING SHOPPING! :)


You can grab a copy of my Drawing Conclusions Cards by clicking either of the images above. 

We are also working on writing our opinion pieces. I am excited to get them published and share them! We are reading some of my favorite persuasive/opinion mentor texts: 






Anyway, I have a papers to grade :( and a book study to work on! And guess what... it's almost Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥