Monday, November 17, 2014

Are you getting ready for winter yet?

If it is going to be this cold, we should at least have some snow! While I wait for snowflakes to make their way to South Carolina, I am working on getting my Winter goodies prepared! One of my favorite centers from my new Winter Math Unit is Penguin's Missing Numbers. I will laminate the pieces so the kiddos can use dry erase markers to fill in what's missing. It's great practice and review of skip counting for them
You can get the whole pack by clicking the image above! Be on the lookout for the companion ELA centers! 

I know I am way ahead of the seasons, but I am getting so excited!! If you are working on now and then or Colonial times with your kiddos this week or next week, I had posted a little compare and contrast activity last week. I wanted to post the link again, in case you missed it! Click the Venn Diagram below to grab it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥