Friday, August 1, 2014

Back to School Scavenger Hunt and a Freebie!

I created a little scavenger hunt game for my kiddos on the first day of school. I am pretty excited about it, because I love scavenger hunts and so do the kids! It has ten different cards that list an attribute that the kids have to find in another classmate. It's a great ice breaker! Check it out HERE and get it for $2! Plus, you get the end of unit freebie... All About Me posters!


But since I love to share, I have a copy of my All About Me posters. All I ask is that you follow my blog if you download :) Click on either image below to download your free copy! 


I have to give a huge shout out to TeachesThirdinGeorgia. She makes some awesome fonts that I used in this packet! Anyway, I'm off to visit my parents for the weekend with the little man (and do some tax-free shopping). Have a great Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥