Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Desk Fairy.... with some style!

Every summer, I make a stash of goodie bags for my classroom so that I'm prepared. My kids favorite one is The Desk Fairy. Do they actually believe in the Desk Fairy? Probably not... But it's fun! I love to see them get excited about a little treat on their desk. We aren't supposed to give candy anymore, but the Dollar Tree always has the best goodie bag items! 

$12 to make 24 little baggies. 
I usually give maybe 2 a week (if I can find 2 desks!!!), so I end up making a few more around Christmas or Spring Break.

Waaaaaa-Laaaa!!

On another note.. I have been using an old Scholastic Book Box for my treasure chest. And by old, I mean, from the lady who taught before me and left it behind. So since my little handsome man...
is just now getting out of Pull-Ups, I have confiscated his Pirate Pull-Up Treasure Chest to use as my new box! 
It's not that big, but it's super cute and I didn't have to go out and buy one (or worse... COVER ONE!). 

I'm off to work on the rest of my goodie bags plus a million other things! This is the fun part of the year right :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥