Sunday, May 19, 2013

MATH FLIP BOOKS!!!

I am so excited to share these with ya'll!! My sweet kinders did so great with these! I originally made them with a construction paper flip-book where the kids had to cut out the headers and glue them on the front of the book, but decided it was way easier to print the book with the headers already typed on (hence what you see on the TPT copy).

My higher kinders were able to do these in their heads, but they still had to write their answers by each equation before cutting and gluing them into the flip-book. 


Some of my kinders wanted a piece of paper to draw out their work for help. This little boy loves to draw out every math problem, even if he can do it in his head! 


My lower kinders grabbed a handful of buttons and used them as manipulatives to help them add. This little guy knocked them out of the park! 

Since the Common Core only asks for adding and subtracting within 10, there are only so many equations you can do. This pack has 3 flip-books, with equations for each, inside. Two are addition and one is subtraction. I hope you can find a use for them in your kinder-class!

Click on either image below to grab your copy for $1.75!!






1 comment:

  1. So books looks like something my little ones would love. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm your newest follower, drop by. =)

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥