Monday, May 20, 2013

End of Year Sale!!

I am already thinking about what I will be doing at the beginning of next year. I am so excited about all of the goodies I have been fortunate to find on Pinterest! I have already started preparing materials and getting plans together for those first few weeks of school. I'm sure many of you are doing the same. So.... In honor of all my organized and well-prepared teachers, I am having a TPT sale! Head over there tomorrow (May 21st-May 23rd) to catch 15% off EVERYTHING. 

You will find my brand new Math Flip-Books for only $1.49, AH! 

And, you got to practice those numbers!! $1.70




Plus, you can go ahead and pick up this FREE vowel sort for end of the year practice!

Common Core aligned, surfer themed vowel sorting activity with 30 picture cards.
Well, plan away my teacher friends :)


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsea! Thanks for dropping by my page! You won my Father's Day Craft! Please e-mail me at justwildaboutteaching@gmail.com so I can send it to you. I can't seem to find your e-mail on here. =)

    Justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥