Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Surveys

So, my kiddos have been taking surveys in the classroom. When we first started them, I gave them premade surveys with the question given and then they walked around and asked all of their friends and filled in the graph. We did pictographs-- which was super cute seeing the little tiny friend's face drawn instead of shading in a box. Check out these TPT surveys/graphs from Create S'more for free!!

Favorite Sports
T-Shirt Colors
Vowels in our Names!

This week, we are making our own surveys! My kids are loving it! I couldn't find a good format for my kinder-friends, so I made my own. Feel free to use it with your sweeties!



They write their question at the top and then their TWO choices in the smaller boxes. They go around and ask their friends and record the friend's name in the right column. I'm going to add a third box for my higher friends to really mix it up ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥