Friday, June 7, 2013

New Adventures!

Today was emotional. It was my last day with my sweet babies and my last day with my outstanding team. I was so fortunate to be given the opportunity to work with such outstanding teachers. They provided me so much wisdom, friendship, and support through the two years I spent there. I will miss them greatly. 

BUUUUUUTTT...

I am excited to embark on this new adventure with Faithe and Madden. After much discussion and patience, we are moving to South Carolina! Closer to Faithe's business and his family. I am also happy to say that I have gotten a SECOND grade position at an AWESOME school! I have been so excited about preparing and planning for my new job. But seriously, help! I'm so new to the 2nd grade Common Core! I have been researching and shopping like crazy on Teachers Pay Teachers! Anyone have any words of wisdom? Awesome downloads? I am ready for it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥