Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Mid-Quarters... Already?!

So I am working on our mid-quarter reports that are do on Thursday. I can't believe it is already that time! The school year really goes by quickly.

I am working on my apple unit & I am having so much fun! My kiddos love the apples, and they are so smart! I have been pulling things from a few different units:
Kindergarten Hoppening's Shannon Martin has an awesome post called "Way up High in the Apple Tree." It includes some great freebies, too!

Jen, at Jen's Kinder Kids has an awesome FREE unit called "Apple Time Fun" 
 
 

And, of course, Mrs. Freshwater at Mrs. Freshwater's Class has her FREE Appleicious Adventures unit!

image

 applepic3
Wait till I get the pics from all my classroom Apple projects! Ah. They are so fun!! 


PLUS
I just finished my Farm Math Unit! Head over to my TPT store to pick it up. Inside, you will find 7 math centers for various Common Core areas. You get activities for one to one correspondence, ordering numbers, ten frames, graphing/surveying, spin and graph, roll and record, and tally marks.

Click on the image below to grab it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥