Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Operations and Algebraic Thinking

The new Common Core Math Standards are a little ridiculous for some of my kiddies. I have been using my Math Journals A LOT to add extra practice on some of those tricky math skills. I took the Common Core Unpacking Standards document and pretty much memorized the thing. I then took it upon myself to create a Math Journal Prompt packet all about Operations and Algebraic Thinking. It's 15 different journal prompts based off things I learned from unpacking the standards. Here is a little sample for you to try out in your math journals. If you like it, you can head over to my TPT store and get the whole packet.

Sample Operations and Algebraic Thinking                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥