Saturday, March 24, 2012

First Post!

So excited that I finally found the time to create my blog and write my first post! Sadly, it's because I am out on maternity leave! Yes, you read that correctly. A first year teacher out on maternity leave. It was a shock to us, as well :) I was planning to teach until yesterday, the 23rd, but because of some pregnancy issues, I got put on "house arrest" as of March 6th. Boo. I miss my kiddies, but I know they are in great hands.
 Our little guy is due on March 28th, but I hope he comes sooner!! I can't wait to meet him! In the meantime, now I have all of this free time to create new materials and get organized for the end of year and next year. Yay! I am so excited.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chelsey!

    Welcome to blogging! I am excited to have a new blog to stalk. =)

    I would love to follow you but you have no follow button. =(

    I'll stop back by. =)

    I would love for you to come visit me when you get the chance. I just shared 2 Easter *freebies* that I would love for you to check out!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is getting closer until it is time to meet your little one! I pray all goes well!

    I am now a follower and would love for you to come follow me back!

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the love♥