Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Earth Day Freebie!

We just got back from a little Spring Break trip to the beach and I am shocked to find that I am ready to get some work done! Can I just say that I NEVER thought one human being could sleep as much as I want/need to?! I have been crawling into bed with Madden at night to read his bedtime stories around 9 and just falling asleep in his bed. *SIGH* But... I have somehow still find some time to work on a few goodies and I am anxious to share them with you!

Earth Day is coming up and I am looking at some books I plan to get my kiddos excited! Do you read any of these? If not, these are some great choices for a primary class!









Now, of course... Onto the freebie! Grab this Earth Day Mini Pack for your kiddos to get them excited about Earth Day! You can click the image below to get the pack from my TPT Store :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥