Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sunny Sunday!

Did you have beautiful weather today? It was 77 here today in Upstate, South Carolina. Madden and I practiced our t-ball and we even got to eat our dinner outside on the picnic table! I think I may have even got a bit of sun! Praise the Lord!



I also met an exciting milestone on my late last night. You guys have been so awesome to me and when I saw 202 LIKES on my page, I almost cried! I decided that I couldn't let it go unnoticed and I wanted to give a little back to y'all! If you like my Facebook, click on my Freebies for Fans tab. You can now download my Guided Reading Teacher Toolkit for FREE! Yep. Everyone else still has to pay for it on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store. You can read more about my Toolkit and how I use it by clicking the image below.



Onto the NEW stuff! I just finished my Easter ELA Centers tonight and posted them on my TPT. The pack has 6 ELA Centers that focus on 2nd grade CCSS skills. Get them now, just in time for Easter! You can click on either image below to head over to my shop and take a closer look!



Can I end with a sweet little picture of our baby B, too? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥