Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas Crafts!


What crafts do you do for Christmas in your classroom?

I always paint my kids hands and put a sweet little Christmas, "remember my hand" poem on it to give to parents. But we also learn about alot of different holiday traditions around America. It wouldn't be as fun if we didn't have a craft to go along with them! 

We will make a Menorah for Hanukkah. 

Chanukah Handprint Menorah - not Jewish, but CUTEST Hannukah craft I've seen - and I taught Preschool for a looong time!
Courtesy of Crayola.com

We are making adorable poinsettia's on Friday for the story of The Legend of the Poinsettia. I will keep those a super surprise for you :) 


Then of course, we will make something that SHOULD resemble these cute little tree ornaments when we talk about Christmas! 
Spiral Tree Ornament-  Easy for kids to do!    -Repinned by Totetude.com
Courtesy of Parents Magazine
And then this sweet little Kwanzaa Candle from A Tale of Two K Teachers


My kiddos love crafts, so they are really excited do all these make all these cute little creations! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥