Monday, December 8, 2014

Back to 2nd ;)

I do apologize for being a bit absent recently. After announcing our new little angel and feeling so wonderful, I got hit like a ton of bricks. The whole morning sickness BANG. I was never sick with Madden, so this is a new feeling for me. My doctors have been great, so let's hope it gets better soon!

In the mean time, I am bringing us back to 2nd grade from my last post. I had started working on a No Prep Winter packet for 2nd grade, and I decided I wanted to share what I have gotten completed so far with all of you :) It's 5 ELA pages, perfect for morning work or quick assessments!







So... How do you get the freebie? Like my Facebook page by clicking the image below. Then, click on the Freebies for Fans to get your copy! 



What are you reading this week? I LOVE the Snowmen series :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the love♥